Today was very relaxing not much to really tell you about, well I woke up around 9am and watched Grandma and Grandpa and my Mom and Joe leave for church... I instantly got up and went to the computer to check my email and etc.... Next then you know I had the T.V. on and watching the best sport ever NFL FOOTBALL... Didn't even seem like a football game the Raiders got distroyed by the Jaguars... anyways I then kicked back and relaxed when all the sudden CISCO and Lady " Grandma and Grandpa's dogs" went wild cause their mom and dad pulled up in the drive way... I sat around for awhile and then decided to go on a walk to the store to buy a Dr. Pepper my favorite soda... On the way to the store I had my Zune with me, which is the Microsoft version of the Ipod, I was listening to one of my favorite bands THROWDOWN which is a Straight Edge Hardcore band... If you dont know what Straight Edge means I will explain... Straight Edge is someone that doesn't drink of do drugs.... pretty basic, I guess you can say Mormons are Straight Edge haha... well back to my life... After I got back from my walk I popped in a dvd into the T.V. "The Kingdom" starring Jamie Foxx, its about FBI agents investigateing a Terrorist attack in the middle east... I recommend seeing this movie, Its very good and interesting... after that I found myself back on the computer and creating an account this site BLOGGER... The reason I decided to make an account is cause whenever I come to visit my Grandparents or my Mom, I always find them on here reading some of my family members blog, so here I am making my very own... Exciting huh... I bet your thinking that... Just wait for my super exciting days!!!!
-Derek-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment