Monday, January 14, 2008

FINALLY!!!!

I finally have internet and T.V. at my new house so look for more post on here... cause I have the ability to more now... anyways today I worked at Ed and Teds which is a lighting company that does huge concert tours and Corporate Partys... if you wanna check it out go here www.edandteds.com and look around that site, they have a list of tours they have down and also a list of Corporate Partys they have done plus pictures of the warehouse I work at... But tomorrow I am back at the theater working the office at my desk which I will post a picture of it later... as of now I am watching Matrix Reloaded which honestly I dont like haha... anyways gotta go to bed its late... NITE EVERYONE LOVE YA
-Derek-

1 comment:

Dasdel said...

I was wondering what happened to you and why you weren't posting. I like your religious name the Derekites ;) Seems like everyone has been sick lately. My advice: get rest and drink lots of water. I usually go to work when I have a cold too. It's too hard to reschedule people. So I let my nose run under my mask. It's gross, and I go thru alot of masks, but most people don't even know I'm not feeling good.
Hope you feel better soon.