So I decided to place my thoughts out there for everyone to comment on... hope you dont hate... "I believe there are more angry/disturbed people out there then happy, I just dont see from my eyes that many happy people out there in this world. I really think people enjoy hurting other people, to make them feel better... like when we were younger you always pick on the people younger then you cause your the tuff older person... I know our parents didn't raise us that way but I just think thats how we teach ourselves... and bf/gf relationships are so funny... If you are planning on cheating on them why even go out with them right? same with marriages if your gonna have an affair why even bother proposing or saying yes? or how about this when your driving and someone makes a mistake on the road you give them the birdie or honk non stop at them? I wont lie I have done it... or if your walking down the street and you accidentally look at someone and wow they instantly think your giving a bad look... or if your at a party or a bar and try to slid by someone and bump them and you set off a problem or maybe a fight just cause your just tryin to get by them... but the best one I think is when someone does something you dont agree with and you just throw a fit and just dont want anything to do with them, damn get it right they have a life too you cant control them, your not god or anything... I dont know why there are so many angry/disturbed people out there... its just these last couple days I have just really been observing everday people... and there are sooo many people not happy with who they are or where they are headed." and that was my thought of the day... many more to come... if you dont agree thats chill im just stating what I see...
-Derek-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
There aare alot of happy people out there but they aren't always as noticable as the miserable ones probably because as the saying goes "misery loves company" & I know from personal experiance that alot of miserable people get some sort of pleasure in seeing if they can make you as miserable as they are. I try and make a game of it if they bring me down to their level they win & since I don't like to lose I try not to let miserable people get to me.
I know what what you mean... People seem to let small things set them off into huge anger rages. I think some people try to get really upset to make themselves feel more important. When I see that I just figure they have some self esteem issues.
Its also a maturity level and lets face it there are a lot of people that just need to grow up! but I don't think they will, the rest of us happy people just have to put up with them.
Post a Comment